A Complete Process to Avail a Personal Loan in Coimbatore
The tech hub of India, Coimbatore is one of the most progressive cities of India. A vibrant economy and dreamy weather are coupled with good food, green space, and lively air makes the city high on the liveability quotient. However, to enjoy every aspect of the city, it is important to have extra cash. One of the means to get this extra cash is to apply for a personal loan which can be life-savings and can be repaid on a monthly basis.
How to get a personal loan in Coimbatore?
If you are looking for a personal loan in Coimbatore, then there are various options available that can bring a smile to your face. You can now find all your medical, vacation, or wedding emergencies by availing of a personal loan. In Coimbatore the personal loan is offered at zero collateral and also the personal loan interest rate is flexible based on your credit score and income statement.
Benefits of personal loan
Coimbatore is a city which offers a lot of benefits on a personal loan, some of them include:
∙ Zero paperwork and documentation for a personal loan in Coimbatore.
∙ With the personal loan EMI calculator, you can get complete information about the tenure EMI that to be paid monthly.
∙ If you are eligible for a pre-approved loan, you can get your funds instantly.
∙ No unexpected or hidden charges.
∙ Various online lender is available to provide a personal loans.
∙ With Fullerton India, you can get a loan amount of up to Rs25 lakhs.
Personal Loan Eligibility
The personal loan eligibility criteria for various applicants vary based on the lender and the profile of the application. The general eligibility criteria for Coimbatore are:
- The applicant must be a resident citizen of India.
- The age of the applicant must be a minimum of 21years and a maximum of 60 years.
- For residents of Mumbai and Delhi the minimum income of salaried professionals should be Rs 25,000 per month.
- For all the other cities except Delhi and Mumbai, the minimum income of salaried professionals should be Rs 20,000 per month.
- For self-employed professionals, the minimum yearly profit after tax is set based on the profession or industry the applicant is working in.
- The credit score criteria for each lender are different, however, a credit score of more than 750 is considered good.
These are some of the generic eligibility criteria for various lenders, however you might want to confirm from the lender the exact eligibility criteria for the personal loan they are offering. If you are eligible for a pre-approved then you can directly get a quick loan without getting into the eligibility criteria.
Documents for personal loan
If you want to get a personal loan, there are various documents that you are required to submit to the lender. Based on these documents, the lender will approve your loan amount, interest rate, and tenure. The documents required for getting a personal loan is:
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of age
- Salary slips for the last three months (for salaried)
- Bank statement for the last six months
- Income tax returns or form 16
- Proof of Income / financial statements (for self-employed)
Availing a personal loan in Coimbatore is easy and a great option to live your life to the fullest in the beautiful city. All the details mentioned above will help you in getting all the information necessary for getting a personal loan in Coimbatore. There are various lenders available in Coimbatore like Fullerton India which offer you the best price and interest rate at minimum documentation and complete online application. So what are you waiting for? Visit the Fullerton India website and apply for a personal loan today.