VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global organs-on-chips market size is expected to reach USD 209.4 Million at a steady CAGR of 28.1% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady revenue growth of the organs-on-chips market can be attributed to increasing emphasis on developing animal model substitutes for improved disease modeling and drug discovery. Response generated by animal models to a novel drug does not certainly promise alike outcomes in the human body.
Organs-on-chips provide an appropriate microenvironment that helps to comprehend cellular activities controlling the functionalities of human organs and imitate disease states in humans, along with invitro identification of novel therapeutic targets. Additionally, organs-on-chips find application in culturing a living microbiome for prolonged periods in living human intestinal cells’ direct contact to get insights about the influence of microbes on human health or to develop a model of influenza virus infection to ascertain the effect of this diseases on the human respiratory system.
Free Sample PDF Copy of the Report [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/617
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In March 2021, AIM Biotech made an announcement about introduction of a contract research service that deploys the organs-on-chips technology of AIM Biotech to fast-track and enhance drug discovery and development process.
- Liver-on–chip holds significant potential in correlating clinical testing. As liver is the major site for drug metabolism in human body, liver-on-chip helps to predict damaged caused to liver by drugs exposure, as well as connect other organs-on-chips to reflect the complete effect of a drug on the human body.
- Increasing investments in biotechnology firms dealing with organs-on-chips is a significant factor fueling market growth. In March 2020 for instance, CN Bio Innovations, which is a cell culture firm based in the UK, raised USD 8.9 Million – headed by CITIC Securities Company – to strengthen its hold in the US and expand activities in Europe.
- The deployment of organs-on-chips for drug development and screening has been expedited due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Pharmaceutical firms and research institutes worldwide have been using lungs-on-chips to develop coronavirus disease models and study the influence of developed drug compounds.
- Organs-on-chips market revenue in Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, attributed to rapidly developing healthcare infrastructure, high prevalence of diseases such as cardiovascular and renal diseases, and steady growth of the personal care & cosmetics industry. In addition, growing geriatric population and rising demand for regenerative medication is driving Asia Pacific market growth.
- Key players in the market include MIMETAS BV, SynVivo Inc., Emulate Inc., InSphero AG, CN Bio, Nortis Inc., Organovo Holdings Inc., TissUse GmbH, AxoSim Inc., and Kirkstall Ltd.
Special New Year Discount Available on Organs-on-Chips in Medical market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/617
Emergen Research has segmented the global organs-on-chips market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Multiple Organs-on-Chips
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Drug Discovery
- Physiological Model Development
- Toxicology Research
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Pharmaceutical Firms
- Research Institutes
- Personal Care Industry
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/organs-on-chips-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy Your Exclusive [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/617
Explore Related Reports by Emergen Research:
The global clinical trial software market size reached USD 900.3 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2,862.0 Million in 2028 registering a CAGR of 15.6%. CTMS industry report classifies global market by share, trend, growth and on the basis of deployment, delivery, end-use, and region.
The global CRISPR/CAS 9 technology market size is expected to reach USD 6,221 Million in 2028 and registering a CAGR of 20.4%. CRISPR-CAS 9 Technology industry report classifies global market by share, trend, growth and on the basis of product & service, application, end-use, and region.
The global AI-based clinical trials solution provider market size reached USD 1.24 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5.86 Billion in 2028 registering a CAGR of 21.5%. Artificial Intelligence based Clinical Trials Solution Provider industry report classifies global market by share, trend, growth and on the basis of clinical trial phase, therapeutic application, end-use, and region.
The global functional ingredients market size reached USD 67.94 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 109.22 Billion in 2028 registering a CAGR of 6.3%. Functional ingredients industry report classifies global market by share, trend, growth and on the basis of product, source, application, and region.
The global emulsifiers market size was USD 7.99 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 13.08 Billion in 2028 registering a CAGR of 6.3%. Emulsifiers industry report classifies global market by share, trend, growth and on the basis of product type, distribution channel, industry vertical, and region.
The global personalized therapy biosimulation market size reached USD 1,061.7 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3,164.1 Million in 2028 registering a CAGR of 14.6%. Personalized therapy biosimulation industry report classifies global market by share, trend, growth and on the basis of product, therapeutic area, application, end-use, and region.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read Full Press [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-organs-on-chips-market
SOURCE Emergen Research