Have you been gaining a lot of weight in the last few months due to the Coronavirus Lockdown? Well its time to get a slim & fit body in just a month. Have you left the bikini operation for the last moment and want to know how to lose weight in a month and lose weight in no time? Take note and get going now!
If you want to have a body 10 this summer, we are going to tell you how to lose weight in one month. Activate the emergency code to feel comfortable when you wear a bikini on the beach or in the pool. And, although it may seem otherwise, we are not going to ask you to do any miracle diet.
Nor are we going to promise you a radical change in a month. However, we can assure you that in such a short time, it is possible to achieve some improvements. Do you want to discover how to lose weight in a month? Keep reading!
When should you start?
If your question is now, when should you start, the answer is ... now!
When you start playing sports or getting your body in shape, it is normal for you to notice a big difference in two or three months of training if:
- You follow a balanced diet
- You train regularly.
However, one month is enough time to start noticing changes in your body. In a month, you can feel more comfortable with yourself and with more confidence when you put on your bikini. So, grab paper and pencil. Realize that you can do it and be consistent. In four weeks, you will thank us!
Exercises throughout the day
Do not panic. We are not going to ask you to spend the day doing sit-ups (although some will have to be done). However, certain exercises can be done very easily. You can integrate them almost without realizing it as part of your day today.
For example, you can try doing a very good exercise to exercise your legs and butt while you are lying on the sofa watching TV.
- Lie on your side with your legs stretched out
- Raise and lower the top leg up to 50 times.
- When you're done a turnaround
- Do the same with the other leg.
- After this, continue with this same exercise but doing 40 repetitions, then 30, 20, and finally 10.
- Do it every day and after a month you will come with beautiful legs to the beach.
Another tip, that you will surely like more, is that you prove to yourself that shopping is healthy. When you do all the shopping you will need for the holidays, bring the bags with the elbows slightly bent. Thus, you will tone your shoulders and arms. Finally, the more you buy the better!
Tone your abdomen
As important as legs and arms are having a toned abdomen when summer comes. In this case, you will have no choice but to try the abs and push-ups. But we go in parts.
To do the abs well and lose weight in a month:
- Be sure to put your hands in front of you,
- For example, crossed on the breasts,
- Not on the nape, you inadvertently push forward. You can hurt your back or neck.
- On the other hand, when you do push-ups, try not to lift your butt while doing them.
- In this case, you have to make the effort with your arms and keep your back as straight as possible.
- Don't torture yourself too hard doing them.
- Try four sets of 10 push-ups and sit-ups the first day. The second with 12, the third with 14, and so on.
The dreaded squats
Squats are the perfect exercise to sculpt your figure perfectly, as much as you hate this exercise. On vacation, we especially show our legs, whether in shorts, bikini, or miniskirts.
So, this exercise will come in handy to tone your legs and glutes. Speaking of glutes, to squat you have to squeeze this muscle. In this way, you will be getting the best possible training.
Make sure you do the squats well, otherwise it won't do any good. This means to bend your knees forward, focus your weight on your heels, and lower your body with your back straight.
What type of training works?
With just a month to go, you'll have to work hard to get results quickly. But the good news is that fast workouts can be very effective if you know how to do them.
In addition to the exercises that we have indicated, if you want to lose weight quickly, you need to do some cardio.
- on an elliptical machine,
- on a bicycle,
- doing the running.
In this sense, it is a common mistake to think that the harder the exercise program the more effective it will be.
The best way to lose weight is with interval sessions. You have to intersperse faster and lighter parts with others a little harder and more intense. This exercise has to be on your list if you want to achieve your goal.
Choose the exercise you want, alternate an intense minute with a softer one. Then, return to maximum effort for other minutes and then go down again. And so over and over again. You will notice the results. If you need an extra idea, here are eight super effective GAP exercises (gluteus, abdomen, and legs).
Your diet to lose weight
Yes, inevitably you will have to think twice about attacking chocolate or chips if you want to lose weight and look better this summer. Fruit and yogurt are two of the healthiest alternatives. But rather than focus on what you eat, think about how you eat it. Forget about miracle diets that will make you regain the weight as soon as you abandon them. You have to think about changing the habits that have led you here. So, focus on following these tips:
- Eat consciously without distractions. If you eat while you watch TV or do other things, you will not realize when you are really satisfied.
- Eat slowly and chew well. This way you will notice that you fill up earlier and help your stomach to digest food better.
- Stop eating when you're full. You are no longer a girl who has to eat everything on the plate; When you notice that you are satiated, put the food aside and save it, you will eat it later.
- Eat three normal-size meals (not extra-large) and two small ones between meals. The famous five meals will come in handy to keep your metabolism going.
We recommend you write down and plan your diet in a notebook, it will help you to be aware of what you eat every day and will prevent you from making calorie recipes at the last minute. Write everything down in a diary notebook and keep everything under control, you will not need to starve to lose those extra kilos, just keep track of what you eat.
To achieve your goal of having a perfect body for the summer, we are going to collect the tips that should become your commandments:
Take care of foodYou must be careful with what you eat. Think that this month is going to be special, so fill your menus with fruits and vegetables, fish, and cook on the grill or in the oven. Avoid snacking between hours and the whims that will not help you in your goal.
Warm-up, cool down, stretchRemember to always warm-up before starting each exercise. Once you start to cool down, it's time to stretch. It seems boring, but it is very useful, it will make the exercise have a greater impact on you and will prevent you from injury.
Training intervalsThe exercises are essential, both the ones you can do every day (from going upstairs instead of the elevator) to the specific ones. Squats, sit-ups, push-ups, and interval cardio will do the rest.
Evaluate your progressA good way to know if your training is working is to measure your progress every week. Do not despair if one day you do not feel better or feel more bloated. You will see how from Monday to Sunday you notice the difference.